Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What is a woman of Purpose?

I myself sometimes wonder, "Who am I? Why am I here?" All the while naturally, society will stress wealth, success, and the pursuit of pleasure, the truth is that we are created by God in His image, and our fulfillment is found in pursuing His purposes for us.



This blog is intended to  help you understand why you are alive and God's amazing plan for you.
Initially when I decided to start this blog, I intended it be my journal. A way to free my thoughts and write out everything I am thinking virtually. In these blogs I will cover everything from careers, faith, finances, and business in respect to women.


I love the post and feedback I receive from my twitter and Facebook so much I decided to allow more space for conversion with blogs! Each post will be something different, or not LOL depending how I feel that day. Those of you who follow my tweets, or Facebook updates-- you know there are no two days the same with my ramblings! =)


I hope you enjoy my blog! If all I touch is ONE soul..I have done my job!!


Be blessed!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sis congrats on your blog! Many blessings and much love! You are known for your thought-provoking therapy sessions (lol) on Facebook, so I am excited that there is another avenue to get your point across, as well as allow others the honor of picking your brain and expressing their comments! I’m excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOOO much sis!! Remember what I said and think about it!! I am excited for the move God is about to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Empowering black women!! Im all 4 it sis!! I wish u the best of luck on your up in coming endevors!! You are truly a special woman!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you sis!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! means truly so much!! xoo <3

      Delete